Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 4

Hey there,
It's now June. Last Weekend was my one year anniversary. It was the hardest day ever. I kept busy all day to keep my mind off the day. I did receive the most beautiful flowers in the morning from my husband. It was very romantic. I love my husband. It took the edge off the day. I'm looking for new ways to past time. I'm now thinking of new hobbies I can do. So far, I want to sew. I want to create dresses anything. I love browsing Blogs on DIY Crafts. I love to try. Since I'm married, this might come in handy in the Future..lol. Nex stop is to master the art of BAKING, uhm..cookies. I'm terrible at cookies. Which is why I buy the frozen ready to bake cookies. 
I'm not the average woman that's familiar with "womanly duties". Sounds like something from the 50s. I'm more modern. I rather be outside than doing the "kitchen duties".  I rather have my husband do the cooking. I'm horrible I know. But, i'm getting better. I love Green Beans and chicken breast. Simple and Easy. I'm no Julia Child or Susie Homemaker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment