Friday, July 29, 2011

missing my dear

I am missing my sweet buns, lol. 
Wish he were here to lounge in on sundays..

I have to say this sucks. How can people do this? i miss our old routine. I miss how we use to drive to the beach and end up toasted on the beach. I haven't been to the beach this year. I haven't been much fun. Here I am on a Friday Night, watching Reba and drinking a coors light. Bought some Twisted Tea, Sweet Tea. I miss my life with him. I hate being here, but this is what I'd rather do than go out. It just wouldnt be much fun without him anyway. Not all that fond of random guys asking me to dance..Can't I just be left to my awesome drinks and music?!? lol. Some guys ignore my bling(wedding ring). What the Hell is Wrong with you!?  But, I get by, by ignoring them. So, home is way better. I'd rather be home anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you two from way way over here. I wish I was there to take you out on Friday nights. I wish I was the man asking you to dance. I wish I was sitting at home with you and a cold Coors Light. I will be in the future and we have many years for us to be spoiled together. I can not wait for those times, but until then........ill just wish.
    Your Loving Husband: Jason

    ReplyDelete